Sign up now for 10 weeks of group classes with 3-5 other students!
Our group Spanish classes are small – we limit them to a maximum of 6 students, and we start new groups with as few as 4 students. This is to ensure a high-quality service as a lower teacher to student ratio ensures more individual attention for each student. All of our teachers are qualified, experienced and have native or near-native Spanish. If you’re ready to get started with group classes, follow these easy steps:
- Download the Registration Form at the bottom of the page.
- If you’re not a complete beginner, download our Placement Test at the bottom of the page. Take the test, making sure to fill out all the contact information, including your availability for class times.
- If you’re a complete beginner, there’s no need to take the placement exam, but please include your available class times in your email.
- Email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) the completed registration form as well as the placement exam (if applicable) as a Word or PDF document (.doc and .pdf).
- Make the payment via the PayPal Button below; or contact us to pay with a credit/debit card.
Note: The cost of the group Spanish classes is $225 for 10 weeks of class but that does not include the price of the book, which is $25 for beginner students and $22 for intermediate students. Payment for the book will be processed separately, after we’ve graded your placement exam and determined your skill level. If you already have a book, it is not necessary to purchase one.
Download Placement Test Here:
Download the Registration Form Here:
Please note that the form can be submitted without a signature. Students need to sign the form on the first day of class in person.