Sign up now for 10 weeks of private lessons!
Enjoy the flexibility of choosing any time during the week to learn (except Sundays). Your experienced tutor will assess your skill level and form personalized lessons based on your language-learning goals. If you’re ready to sign up for private lessons, follow these easy steps:
- Download the Registration Form at the bottom of the page.
- If you’re not a complete beginner, download our Placement Exam at the bottom of the page. Take the exam, making sure to fill out all contact information. It is not necessary to insert class times in the exam; but please include your availability in your email.
- If you’re a complete beginner with no experience learning Spanish, there’s no need to complete the placement exam, but please include your available class times in your email.
- Email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) the completed registration form as well as the placement exam (if applicable) as a Word or PDF document (.doc and .pdf).
- Make the payment via the PayPal Button below; or contact us to pay with a credit/debit card.
Note: The cost of private lessons is $35 per hour, or $300 for ten hours. The PayPal button is set up for making payments for 10 hours. If you wish to take fewer hours, please contact us via phone or email. The $300 for the 10 weeks of class does not include the price of the book, which is $25 for beginner students and $22 for intermediate students. For advanced students, please inquire to see what materials we can offer you. Payment for the book will be processed separately, after we’ve graded your placement exam and determined your skill level. If you already have a book, it is not necessary to purchase one.
Download the Placement Test Here:
Download the Registration Form Here:
Please note that the form can be submitted without a signature. Students need to sign the form on the first day of class in person.