Learn Spanish With Edúcate Ya!
Embark on a cultural journey!
Now Enrolling for Classes in Summer 2017
Now offering 9 distinct levels of General Spanish, as well as courses Spanish for Travelers and Occupational Spanish (specific work-related Spanish), Edúcate Ya’s offers a way to learn Spanish in a fun, dynamic and less-than-traditional manner.
Take our placement test or come in for a free 15 minute consultation! Click here for more information or call: (503)-238-5790
If you are looking to learn Spanish, then you have come to the right place!
Spanish Classes at a community-based, non-profit organization in Portland, OR.
To read about our teaching philosophies and methodologies,
reasons why to study with us, and testimonials, click here.
Taking classes with Educate Ya is a straight-forward process. Follow these easy steps.
1.) Choose a Group class; or schedule private or on-site classes
- For Group Classes at our school, click here.
- For Private Lessons or Tutoring at our school, click here.
- For on-site classes (at your home or work), click here.
2.) Course Descriptions
We offer 9 levels of General Spanish, Spanish for Travelers, and Occupational Spanish courses
- Click here for Spanish for general purposes.
- Click here for Spanish for Travelers.
- Click here for Occupational Spanish (For Health Care, Law Enforcement, Construction, Banking, Education and more!
3.) Current Class Availability:
- If you are signing up for private lessons, you can skip this step. Private lessons are scheduled directly with the Director, depending on instructors’ availability.
- A calendar of our upcoming group classes is now online. To see the calendar, click here.
- If there aren’t any upcoming classes that fit your schedule/level, let us know and we can see what options are available for either organizing a new class, or placing you in a group that is already active.
- If all groups are full, we will add you to a waiting list until we get enough students to start a new group. We need a minimum 4 students to start a group.
Note: Groups may be merged after 5 weeks, as scheduling logistics require.
Though naturally your class schedule will not change unless you agree to said change in advance.
- Enrollment can be completed in 3 easy steps.
Click here to enroll for group classes. Click here to enroll for private lessons.
- Payment plans are also offered. Inquire about payment plan options by contacting us directly.
Phone: 503-238-5790. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org