New Group Spanish Classes Starting in February:
Beginner I – Wednesdays @ 5:30-7:30pm and Fridays @ 3-5pm
Conversation – Fridays @ 4-6pm
Spanish for Travelers – Tuesdays @ 6-8pm
“Yoga in Spanish” Coming Soon!
Don’t know what level you are at? Take our placement test and we’ll let you know which class is the best for you!
- Groups are small, between 3-6 students.
- Classes cost $250 for 20 hours of instruction, meeting once a week for 10 weeks, 2 hours each class.
- Textbook: Spanish Now.
- Level I – $25
- Level II – $22.
- If you already have a book, you only need to pay for the course.
- Payment plans available, contact us to find out more.
Note on Class Availability:
- If there aren’t any upcoming classes that fit your schedule/level, let us know and we can see what options are available for either organizing a new class, or placing you in a group that is already active.
- If all groups are full, we will add you to a waiting list until we get enough students to start a new group. We need a minimum 3 students to start a group.