Enrollment for Group Classes
New Group Classes Begin June 5th, 2017
Most group classes are held once a week, for two hours, but let us know if you are interested in a class that meets twice a week.
See availability below.
Click on a class to register. See course descriptions below.
More class information:
- Groups are small, between 4-6 students, giving them a small, homely feel. Small group sizes are ideal for learning as is allows for the teacher to spend more time with each student.
- All levels available from beginner to advanced is offered (see course descriptions), as well as Spanish for travelers (click here) and Occupational Spanish (click here).
- Classes cost $225 for 20 hours of instruction; conducted over the course of 5 or 10 weeks, depending on course model.
- Textbook Used: Spanish Now. Cost: Level I – $25; Level II – $22. If you already have a book, you only need to pay for the course.
- If you need help decided which course is right for you, you can take a free written placement test, or receive a free consultation (in person or by phone). Click here to find out more.
- Payment plans available, contact us to find out more. 503-238-5790. firstname.lastname@example.org
- You only need to make the payment to sign up, you can fill out the registration form when you come in.
Note: 1.) Some groups are new; some are currently active. New groups will be starting from the first lesson of their level. Currently active groups have already started; students are welcome to join these if there is availability, but must be aware that they are not starting from the first lesson of the level.
2.) If you are interested in joining a currently active group you still must pay the full 10 weeks. After the class ends, you can transfer the remaining hours to another group or over to the next level if the group continues. Students who join an active group and decide to continue to the next level, can take the option to pro-rate the cost of the succeeding course so that their pay cycle falls in alignment with the rest of their group.
3.) If you sign up for a new group, know that we do our best to start the groups according to the start date, but if we don’t have the minimum number of students enrolled (4), there is a chance that we will have to postpone the commencement of the class for one or two weeks until we have four students to start. We will do our best to notify you with plenty of time in advance, and offer you alternative options if you are not able to wait. In the case that we cannot resolve the scheduling issue, we will issue you a full refund.
4.) All classes meet once a week, unless specified otherwise in the description.
See list of class times at the bottom of the page for this course.
3 Easy Ways to Pay
1.) Pay by debit or credit card
You can visit us at the address below, or pay by phone 11 a.m. – 6 p.m., Monday-Friday. 503-238-5790
2.) Pay by check.
To pay by check, visit us at:
200 NE 20th Ave. Ste. 10
3.) Pay via PayPal
Use the PayPal button to pay for classes.
|10 Week Group Spanish Class|
Selecting Class Time
After making the payment, send us a message specifying which class you are registering for (Spanish for Travelers is the course. You can see a list of all available classes at the bottom of the page). You can do this easily through the message box below.
In the description, put ‘Spanish classes’. And in the message body, specify which course you are registering for (Spanish for Travelers, Monday 12-2 p.m.). If your schedule is flexible, please list all possible courses which you can attend; this will help us form the best groups possible!