Call for more information: (503) 238-5790
New classes starting in January and February:
Beginner I – Wednesdays @ 5:30pm and Fridays @ 3pm
Intermediate I – Tuesdays @ 5:30pm
Intermediate II – Mondays @ 7:30pm
Conversation – Thursdays @ 7:30pm
Spanish for Travelers – Mondays @ 6:30pm
“Yoga in Spanish” Coming Soon!
- Groups are small, between 4-6 students. Small group sizes are ideal for learning as it allows for the teacher to spend more time with each student.
- Classes cost $250 for 20 hours of instruction; conducted over the course of 5 or 10 weeks, depending on course model.
- Textbook: Spanish Now.
- Cost: Level I – $25
- Level II – $22.
- If you already have a book, you only need to pay for the course.
- If you need help deciding which course is right for you, you can take a free written placement test, or receive a free consultation (in person or by phone). Click here to find out more.
- Payment plans available, contact us to find out more.
- You only need to make the payment to sign up, you can fill out the registration form when you come in.
Note on Class Availability:
- If there aren’t any upcoming classes that fit your schedule/level, let us know and we can see what options are available for either organizing a new class, or placing you in a group that is already active.
- If all groups are full, we will add you to a waiting list until we get enough students to start a new group. We need a minimum 4 students to start a group.
Ready to enroll?
Call us: 503-238-5790
2 Easy Ways to Pay
1. debit or credit card
You can pay over the phone or at our office.
You can send us a check (To the order of: Edúcate Ya) or drop it off at our office.
Thank you for choosing our non-profit
school for your Spanish studies!