Edúcate Ya, Inc. is a non-profit organization. All of the proceeds from our interpreting and translation services go towards our community programs. Your business allows us to continue to provide educational and personal development opportunities to the Latino community.
- We offer translations of any type of document from English to Spanish or from Spanish to English by certified and experienced translators.
- We meet tight deadlines; often your translations can be done in 1-2 business days at no extra fee!
- Our rate is $.20 per translated word. The minimum fee is $35, no matter the number of words.
- We translate for individuals and businesses, including birth certificate translations, legal documents, contracts, manuals for training or orientations, internal documents, and more!
- Special discounts for DACA participants.
- Email your document to: email@example.com for a quote.
We also provide professional, experienced interpreters for any event, conference, or meeting. Our interpreting fees depend on several factors such as: theme of topic, type of event, schedule, etc. The average rate is $55 an hour for individual hours. Contact us for more information.
Previous and Current Clients
This is a list of organizations and companies for which Edúcate Ya projects in the past, or is currently doing so.
- Hacienda CDC (www.haciendacdc.org)
- Verde (www.verdenw.org)
- Eggland’s Best (http://www.egglandsbest.com)
- PPM Energy (Changed name to Iberdrola Renewables, Inc.)
- Iberdrola Renewables, Inc. (https://www.iberdrola.com/about-us)
- Luna Jimenez Seminars (https://lunajimenezseminars.com)
- Red Cross (http://www.redcross.org)
- Domestic Violence Resource Center (www.dvrc-or.org)
- Metropolitan Alliance for Common Good (www.iafnw.org/macg)
- Emerita (www.emerita.com)
- Dick Hannah Dealerships (www.dickhannah.com)
- Headstart, Portland Public Schools (www.pps.net/head-start)
- WRG Design, Inc. (www.wrgdesign.com)
- Sawara Property Group
Contact us for a quote!
Call or e-mail now to discuss your translation or interpreting project: (503) 238-5790, firstname.lastname@example.org